It's a nice prototype of playing with black bars / aspect ratio :)
A downloadable game for Windows
Why would you only fall down when you can fall in other directions too?
Each level is 200 points long, and at the end of each level you gain an extra life. Avoid the mid-air debris and
fly fall as far as you can.
Payment is not required but is greatly appreciated.
When falling vertically:
A or [Left Arrow]: Move left
D or [Right Arrow]: Move right
When falling horizontally:
W or [Up Arrow]: Move up
S or [Down Arrow]: Move down
- Initial Release
- Added more sounds
- Added better transition between levels
- Fixed 0-state on life counter
- Fixed screen-edge hitboxes for upwards and rightwords falling
- Made life gain at end of levels more clear
- Made player start new levels at relative ending position of previous levels
Click download now to get access to the following files: